The process of flushing out toxins from your body is called Detoxification. Our body itself detoxifies the toxins by Urinating and Sweating. We might have heard the word detox from our friends, on the internet, or from any other platform.
We might not find time for our self, with many schedules like office work, or any other household chores looking after our kids and family. It is not possible for us to make healthy food daily in every meal. So it is good to detoxify our body.
This process of Detoxification aids to improve your digestive tract, cleanse your colon, boosts your metabolism, skin complexion, and make you feel lighter and energetic.
Types of Detox water
We can do this process with spices or vegetables like Ginger, cinnamon, and Cucumber. Mint leaves, lemon, and honey for added flavors.
Lemon +Ginger + Honey
- Boil 1 and a 1/2 litres of water with 100 gms of ginger till it becomes 1 litre. Strain it and Let it be warm.
- Now add lemon and honey as flavouring agents.
- Drink this warm water whole day (not half an hour before and half an hour after your meal), along with your normal intake of water.
- Start to take this water on empty stomach for 15 days not more than that.
Lemon+ Cucumber + Mint
- Take 1 liter of water in the bottle add cucumber slices, lemon slices, and mint leaves.
You can also add sabja seeds if you like them.
- Let it infuse for the whole night. Start taking this detox water from the next day along with your normal intake of water.
- It is good refreshing detox water to take in between the meals.
Cinnamon Detox Drink
- It has to prepare instantly, and it is a bedtime detox drink.
- Take a glass of water, add an inch of Cinnamon stick, and bring it to boil.
- Once it is done, let it be cool, strain it and sip it slowly when it is warm.
- You can add honey if you won’t like the taste.
Apple Cider Vinegar/Apple Detox
- It is a morning Detox. If you don’t have ACV you can use peeled and diced apple, let it infuses the whole night.
- You can drink it in the morning
- Take 2 tbsp of ACV, add some lemon juice, and Honey.
- It helps to lose weight, control your appetite, Improve Digestion.
5 Body signs show it is time to Detox
The human body has inbuilt detoxifiers, they are Kidney, Liver, Digestive track, Skin. Because of stress, unhealthy foods, Intake of Alcohol, and Tobacco, our body may slow down the detox process that is when you have to start the process.
Let’s see what are the 5 common Body signs which you should not Ignore.
You feel tired always
Even a few meters of a walk with your loved ones might feel you tired. A playful evening with your kids may feel exhausted. These simple reasons are much enough to know it’s time to detox.
Weak Immune system
You may fall sick every season, even though you look healthy and no medical issues. This is because of your weak immune system. Now it’s time to stop processed and other junk foods. When you do not eat healthily it shows bad results on your gut and ultimately on your immunity, making you sick often.
- One of the common signs is allergies and other skin rashes, acne, breakouts.
- It is due to a lot of oily foods, fizzy drinks, and other heavy fat foods. Due to the lack of healthy foods, your acne can break out. Your body is overloaded with carbs and fatty food. Take it as the first sign to detox.
Your body odor
Excess sweating with a strong odor is one of the signs. when you have too many toxins in your body your sweat smells badly. It is one of the ways that our body takes out these toxins. Too much sweating with a bad smell is not pleasant.
It’s not you are partying hard without sleeping. When your body is full of toxins, it can shows an effect on your sleeping cycle and gives you sleepless nights and disturbed sleep.