What is Acupressure?
The safe method of pressure application for vital relief from pain and other ailments.
Acupressure literally the method of applying pressure to certain areas and nerves is one of the safest, simplest, and remarkably effective methods for relief from pain and common ailments.
Acupressure treatment merely requires application of pressure, sometimes both pressure and massage to stimulate the sites or nerves. When properly applied, acupressure not only relieves pain and tension. But also the following
- Head Aches and Migraine.
- Menstrual cramps
They are easy to learn, use, and can be safely practiced at home.
Let’s see how it give relief from pain
Usually, headaches are common these days, maybe because of stress, tension, and worries, etc. Using medication for this kind of headache might not be advisable. Try this Acupressure to get quick relief from the pain and feel relax.
The shoulder point becomes a point that is very useful in neck injuries but it also has very beneficial use in tension headaches and tension in the neck.
Neck point 1 is a key point for neck injuries and arthritis pain, tension headaches, and many other ailments. It is found by bending the head forward, but it is better stimulated in most cases by keeping the head upright pressure and rotatory massage both can be cured. This point can be easily located, it can be detected by bending the neck slightly and noting prominent bone of the base of the neck.
Neck point 2, This point is located just below the first vertebra located on each side of the spine at the natural level of the hairline.
It is one of the painful, mostly affected one half of the head, and lasts from a few hours to 3 days. Associated symptoms may include vomiting, Sensitivity to light, and sound. You can do it yourself pressure application therapy of relief from pain. Let’s see how it works here.
- Face point 1 is the commonly used temple area that becomes almost automatic to the headache sufferer.
- It is located in the center of the Forehead midway between the eyebrows.
- Pressure more than massage is beneficial if it is the case massage can be tried.
- If the headaches are severe enough much effort must be taken to obtain relief.
- Help by a friend to press the pressure points.
Face point 2 is located on each side of the forehead lateral to the eyebrow in the temple area.
- Face point 3 located on each side of the forehead at the outer edge of the eyebrows.
- Keep in mind to massage and put pressure on the neck points especially if the pain is in the back.
- The efficiency and effectiveness of this technique are tested and proven both in the east, where it has been widely used and practiced over centuries and in the west, where its advantages have now been acknowledged.