Cleaning and steaming of Face for Dry and Oily skin.
An average girl is usually unaware of the quality of her face and usually make-ups her face in such a way as to minimize her looks.
If you are careful enough, they can learn enough about the art of making themselves beautiful by simple and effective methods. It is said that true beauties are more often made than born.
Unless your face is absolutely clean, no makeup will be effective.
If you have oily skin Scrub your face thoroughly with some mild soap and not forgetting the area around the nose and chin, you should do so many times a day so that blemishes won’t develop.
Now you are ready to steam your face. Oily skin may need steaming twice a week. Steaming deep cleans your face of dirt and many impurities. It also forces the skin to perspire, which prevents pimples.
If you have extremely dry skin avoid using soap. Clean your face with some cleansing lotion and steam your face once a week or once in two weeks.
Make a towel tent over a hot water basin and lean over it. Steam your face for about 10 minutes.
However, if you have sensitive, and delicate skin, steaming is not for you.
6 effective Face Masks for oily and dry skin
Face mask makes the skin smoother, fresher and cleans. So they should be included in your regular beauty routine. Facial done once a week can do wonders for your skin.
Most of the modern cosmetics contain foods, plants, and herbs. Many creams and shampoos are available with lemon, eggs, milk, or cucumber.
- Oatmeal mix with buttermilk( for dry skin) or honey or grated cucumber( for oily skin) is a good face mask. It whitens and smooth’s the skin.
- The fine paste made with 6 almonds and a little water is supposed to be especially good for large pores. This almond paste should be rubbed into the facial skin and neck with your fingertips to refine your skin texture.
- A paste of cooked and mashed turnips and carrots, spread on your face and leftover it for 30 mins and then washed off with cotton soaked in milk, cleans and beautify your complexion.
- Papaya juice softens the facial skin, but it should be left on the face for 5 min only.
- Multanimitti is supposed to be very good for nourishing the facial skin. Mix Multanimitti with milk to make a smooth paste. Apply it over your face and neck, leave to dry for 30 min. Clean your face with warm water. This clay mask may leave your face clean and smooth.