Hair fall is natural phenomenon, Losing 50 to 100 strands of hair a day might be quite normal, but if there is more or less than this could be your poor diet, pollution, stress and genetics. Here are the 5 common reasons for hair loss
The most common cause of hair loss is hereditary condition that happens with aging.
Usually it occurs in the middle age, loss of hair is gradually and in unpredictable patterns. A receding Hairline and bald spots in men and in women hair loss occurs majorly on crown part.
There are certain alternative treatments like false wigs, or some implantation methods which you can go ahead for this kind of things.
Bleaching and Hairstyles
Hair bleaching is a chemical hair dye technique that strips the colour of your hair strands. The longer you leave this agent on your hair, the lighter in colour your hair becomes. Your hair can either lighten to a yellow or reddish tone depending on your natural hair tone,
Because of the alkaline agents used in the Bleaching products can cause severe hair loss.
In some cases hair fall may be caused by tight rollers and application of heat while using straighteners and other methods.
Severe Medication/Ill health
- If you have gone through any medication due to High fever or some ill health. The side effects of those medicines may cause severe hair loss.
- In that case consult your physician to change the type of medication which doesn’t have any side effects of hair loss.
Your Poor diet is the major reason for hair fall. If there isn’t enough protein in your diet, then the body starts to ration the usage of protein and instead stops the inflow of keratin to your hair. Deficiency of the vitamins Like B and minerals like Iron is main cause. So include wholesome cereals for Vitamin B and Dates for Iron and other citrus fruits can helps you to fight with this Hair loss.
This could be the last reason for hair loss. Compared to your physical stress, mental stress plays a key role. Mental stress like divorced, loss of loved ones and other financial problems would be the reasons for this. Here the only treatment is to combat stress, anxiety, Relaxation and Exercise. Seek a medical help If you didn’t find the solution for this
Tips to prevent Hair loss
- Bleaching and perming should be avoided.
- Juice of lemon rubbed on the scalp helps to prevent hair loss.
- Alternate applications of Castor oil and iodine for four days are supposed to be excellent remedy for hairfall.
- On the first and third day apply white Iodine to your hair with cotton swab.
- On the second and fourth day massage your scalp with Castor oil. After Oil Massage wrap your head in a very hot towel. Keep changing the towels for about 15 minutes.
This treatment gives very quick results.
Splitting and breaking of hair
- It is usually, dry hair that splits at the ends. It is caused by incorrect use of hair bleaches, Perms and strong sunlight also splits and breaks hair.
- Back combing use of rubber bands, curlers, and perm treatments should be avoided as far as possible.
- Wet hair should be treated gently and hair ends must be trimmed off regularly.If hair ends are not trimmed regularly, splits may travel up to the hair length and damage it.
- Cut your splits or trim your edges for every 3 months.
- To avoid your splits make sure to put oil for at least twice in a week.